CORONAVIRUS ( COVID-19 ) UPDATES
I have worked diligently during the closure of my studio due to COVID-19 to update rigorous sanitation and safety standards.
I ask you to please understand, that these rules are not made by us. They are made by the State and our Insurance Companies in order for us to be open.
Your health and well-being are important to me, and I put your needs in the forefront of each treatment. In this time of pandemic ( Covid-19 ) concerns, I have added more time between clients to ensure the safety of all with special sanitizing products that are safe as well as effective in destroying the virus.
- Clients most bring their own masks and wear at all times
- No walk-in appointments, by appointments only
- No visitors or companions allowed in the office during treatment or consultation
- Other than your own belongings, please do not touch any decorative items in the office or treatment room
- A new confidential health history intake-form will be provide it to you before your session. All clients need to fill this out and sign as it has COVID-19 screening questions
- Please print the Corona-Virus Liability Form. This from must be sign before your session.
- I am currently not allowed to work on healthcare workers who are in direct contact with COVID-19 patients
I have the right of refusal if I do not feel safe providing a client with services, based on any potential COVD-19 exposure.
- I will be wearing a mask
- The spacing of appointments will allow for deep sanitizing of the treatment room
- When you are face-down on the table, you may remove your mask. A pillowcase will be laid over the headrest in a hammock-like fashion so client is able to still breathe
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic
- If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, I ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact
** Under no circumstance, will I provide services to anyone who is sick. If you are coughing, sneezing or have any symptoms of illness, I have the right of refusal.
By coming for massage, you understand that because massage therapy involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By choosing to receive services , you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved and automatically give consent to receive massage, bodywork or any other modality from the practitioner and hold the practitioner blameless for any subsequent liability.